Sunday, August 5, 2012

Too Many Zucchini


After a sweltering day and a night that stayed above 75 degrees I decided to get up early and take care of outside chores-watering, feeding, weeding, raking, new batch of fiber in the wash all before it warmed up.  The sunrise was spectacular. I was looking at that thinking I need to take a picture and recreate that colorway on a roving for spinning-that would be yummy….but speaking of yummy….
IMG_9819 - Copy
I ventured out to the garden and discovered that we had, as usual too many zucchini…. well after a few other ingredients…this is what happened to them…baking for winter desserts (or when you have unplanned company and need a snack.)
IMG_9827
These will be frozen for lunchbox snacks
IMG_9828
Do I need to take a picture of the stuffed ones that are cooking in the oven for dinner….mmmmmmmmmmm
Make your day Amazing!!!
Karen

2 comments:

  1. When you have time you should post your zuchinni muffin recipe....I know, I know, there aren't enough hours in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the same one that I use for the choc. zucchini bread-just in muffin form....I will put it up for you

    ReplyDelete