Monday, October 1, 2012

New…

     This weekend was spent getting ready for fall and some adventures into new techniques, new items and new mediums!  I am getting ready for the Fall and Holiday shows…. On the sheep front…The Blue Faced Leister girls welcomed back their man Tuff and by the nice orange mark on Kerry’s back there are going to be spring  blue faced lambs for sure….Beth was not so friendly…yet
This is a new product for Liongate Farm
100 wool wet felted water bottle carriers….you know how your frozen bottle weeps water all over your desk? ..well these will not only absorb that but keep your water nice and cold! I just have to get all the handles on,
I call them Water Bottle Skins…because that is what it felt like on the bottle (ha …felt like)
20121001_05301320121001_052941

I am experimenting with air dry clay.  Not sure I like it yet.. It has to be covered with plastic to dry…then I will paint it and add my fiber decorations….there are ornaments and cute standing snow families.
20121001_053039
and of course I built sheep!..As always..I am building sheep….and felting my goodwill find sweaters for felted bags.  I love repurposing wool!!20121001_054236

Go out and Create an Amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment